APPLICATIONS AND AREAS OF EXPERTISE
General Radar has developed a state-of-art imaging radar for self-driving vehicles.
We have deep experience designing all aspects of millimeter systems. Antennas, beamformers, modules, transitions, etc.
We have unparalleled expertise in designing and building state-of-art Radio and Radar instruments.
We can design and build pretty much any antenna at any frequency.
Drones and counter-drone systems
We have experience building long endurance electric and hybrid gas-electric drones to carry our radar payloads. Our radar can also be used for fire control against malicious drones.
Space Antennas, Radios, Sensors
We have experience in designing and delivering a NASA Class-2 flagship Antenna Array.
We have experience in using our mmWave imaging radars as a Perception sensor for Robotics. Radar's primary advantage over Vision and Lidar is that it works in the rain and dust.
- We can take a concept and develop it into a specification
- Link budget studies, Antenna coverage
- Radar-Cross-Section (RCS) Simulation and Optimization
- MATLAB, AWR, and CST end-to-end modelling
- Once a specification is ready we can design an implementation that will meet that spec
- Antenna design
- Beamformer design
- Millimeter-wave module design
- Millimeter-wave component design
- Baseband design
- Once a design is ready we can proceed to building the prototype
- We have a state-of-art precision CNC milling machine on which we fabricate the majority of our prototypes. We only rely on external suppliers for low-complexity parts.
- We also have several wirebonders which allows us to keep the mm- module assembly process fully in- house
- But perhaps our biggest point of pride is our test and measurement expertise and equipment.
- Full Simulation, Test and Measurement capabilities up to 110 GHz.